❤️20F❤️ S E L L I N G - Nudes/vids/live Sexting/skype - Verified - Snap: BRUNETTECP

Discussion in 'Snapchat Sexting' started by alisonbrie69dx, May 18, 2022.

1. alisonbrie69dx

alisonbrie69dx Member

Hi guys! New girl here looking to make a little side money while stuck at home but also to have fun!!! x

I'm a 22 years old fit brunette and I can say I am pretty kinky I am an open-minded girl looking to have fun online and to sext!! but pls don't message me for free pics or to waste my time! I will be only SELLING <3

To reduce timewasters and if you want a reply back, pls make your first message along the lines of ''hi, I read your post and I'm looking to buy''. this way I will know u are interested and i will reply back asap. I am online most of the time and I'm always on the look for some wild fun
    pls don't send me dick pics until you pay me and also DONT ASK FOR MEETUPS!!!

-------PRICES------
    $30 - 30 nudes
    $50 - 60 nudes, 1 short vid
    $100 - 140 nudes, 2 vids

$40-$90 - premade vids, i have sextapes, blowjobs, solo vids, stripteases and other stuff. instead of putting a price for every vid here, just ask me what you would like and i will tell u the price and length of the vid
    (HOT) $65 - CUSTOM VIDEO - yes i will also do a custom video! this video is 65 bucks and will be 30 minutes long. so be creative and tell me everything you like and everything you want me to do and i will make a vid just for u!!
    $70 - 1 hour skype/camshow
    $40 - 30 minutes interractive sexting (live pics) (5$ extra for vids too hehe)
    (HOT) $60 - 1 HOUR INTERRACTIVE SEXTING
    ---------------------

I am open for some other offers as long as its reasonable, but i am a wild open-minded fetish-friendly girl so do ask if you want something extra and we will see

---PAYMENT METHODS---
    PayPal (PREFERRED)
    Amazon

YES - I can prove I am real (since a lot of guys have been scammed here - atleast thats what they told me - which is sad..) i may ask for like $2 for a verification picture if i think u are not real... (sorry, but sometimes i just know when someone messages me if they are real buyers or no.. so if i doubt u and u ask for a verification i will insist on a few dollars to see u are real too)

Snap me: BRUNETTECP

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 24, 2022
  2. alisonbrie69dx

alisonbrie69dx Member

Hey guys, I will online for the next couple of hours!
    Make sure to add me AT LEAST on SNAPCHAT: @BRUNETTECP

3. alisonbrie69dx

alisonbrie69dx Member

4. alisonbrie69dx

alisonbrie69dx Member

5. alisonbrie69dx

alisonbrie69dx Member

6. alisonbrie69dx

alisonbrie69dx Member