❤️Selling my nudes on kik❤️ cum join me and play ❤️ Kik: ToriTheFuta

Discussion in 'Kik Nudes' started by AriTheSlut, Jun 19, 2019.

1. AriTheSlut

AriTheSlut New Member

18+ ONLY. I will NOT meet up!

Come be naughty with me

GFE - ❤Girlfriend Experience! ❤This is done on kik.

Come hang out with me on a more personal level with my GFE package, as well as do things... You know, that girlfriends do ;).

Nudes

~100 pics only - $40

~300 pics and a few vids - $70

~1590 MEGA PACK - $145

Snapchat

~Premium snap is $250 for a lifetime

All packages last a week except the Trial. Tiers above Trial, have what's included in the tiers before them.

• ⁠Trial $125 (1 day) - If you would like to add a sexting session to the trial, you may. Discount of 25%

• ⁠You have my attention;) $200 - Chatting throughout the week and one 20 min sexting session. Flirting and vids and pics are sent!

• ⁠We'll get along just fine. $545 - Gets you ALL of my attention for the month. I won’t take any other packages during this time, I am committed to you as well as a lot of chatting/sexting throughout the week, but I’m not a sex bot.

• ⁠My Favorite package. $1000 - Can’t get enough of me? Indulge in me for a whole year. You get the same attention as if this is my $545 package each month. I don't like to limit the time of the sexting session if it is happening naturally/organically as time permits.

LIMITS

I do NOT do, vomit, scat play, real bestiality, body scarring or extreme pain, underage play, fisting, animal harming or bugs.

Contact me

Buyers only. Lmk your age, length of session, payment method when DMing me for the first time. I reply faster when I see buyer in the first message. Snap: Aritheslut02 - I only use this account for buyers only. Do not Hmu with a Hey/hi/hello, let me know you are a buyer up front.

Payment Options

• ⁠Amazon Giftcard

• ⁠PayPal

2. AriTheSlut

AriTheSlut New Member