❤ 19 Real-Female- Home alone ❤ HOT deal TONIGHT ONLY ❤ front and back previews here❤ READ FULL POST❤

Discussion in 'Kik Nudes' started by laraleaa, Oct 2, 2018.

1. laraleaa

laraleaa New Member

READ EVERYTING OR YOU WILL GET BLOCKED WHEN ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT ME!!!

I am a single working college student living all alone, and i love finding new, FUN ways to earn! ever since i started selling nudes, i fell in love with it! ❤ ❤
    I can be VERY naughty ❤ ❤ , all you have to do is take care of me! I have been doing this for about 5months, so im very diverse in what i can do ❤

I will ONLY ENTERTAIN B.U.Y.E.R.S ❤ ❤ break any of these rules, and it is an INSTANT BLOCK! im looking for real men who want to take care of me and have fun too.

I HATE MEN THAT WASTE MY TIME IN ANY WAY!!!

simple rules! follow them and we will get along VERY well.

Dick pic = BLOCK
    ask for trades = BLOCK
    disrespect me = BLOCK
    ask me to send anything 1st = BLOCK

ONLY message me when u are ready to b.u.y!

acts about me. as u can seem im a redhead. 34c size titties. a phat ass that can really bounce! im 5'6" tall. im doing this becuase its fun honestly and
    i LOVE being spoiled. I like staying indoors ( im a total home body) but i still work out so that everything is nice and tight.

videos i have are: Squirt vid solo, DP with toys solo Riding dildo in skirt solo, Me getting ass fucked by my Ex,or riding dildo and me sucking my Ex's cock or with fuck machine dogy style, and many more...
    I also have a photo album of VERY naughty naked photos of me compiled and ready to send to you if you ready to b,u,y
    The album has 370+ pics of me being a VERY bad girl
    If u want EVERYTHING ill give it all for good pri.c.e vids+album.

Very important:

I ONLY ACCEPT:

PA.Y.P.AL

A.M.A.Z.O.N GIFT CARDS US

CRYPTO WALLETS BITCOIN.

I offer ANY service if the price is right, but we have to build some kind of trust amonst us two, so b.u.y something off my se.l.l list, then we can talk about
    other stuff for the future! U MUST B.U.Y SOMETHING BEFORE EVEN DISCUSSING OTHER STUFF (live, sexting, cam sex, customs vid,phone sex and many more you can request) ..

So decide what u want to b.u.y then message me when u are ready at my KIK: " tease.girl " with a message .

" i read your post and I wanna b.u.y."

ONLY message me when u are ready to b.u.y!

so i know u followed my instructions ❤
    Im very straight forward, so i hope u will be too!

My KIK ID:
    the.shy.princess

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018