18F - selling my nudes/content. hmu on kik: alyssa.qt

Discussion in 'Kik Nudes' started by alyssaxo, Sep 27, 2017.

1. alyssaxo

alyssaxo New Member

hey there.
    i recently decided to begin selling my nudes so hmu if you're interested. i have set up a patreon and i'll give you more info when you kik me. my patreon allows you to become a recurring customer. ;)

at the moment, these are my prices:
    $20 - 'welcome pack' which gets you access to 293 pictures, and 30 videos / limited sexting/relationship
    $50 - the 'welcome pack,' sexting all day (whenever i'm available), early access to my private releases, deep conversations, and discussion of your most hidden desires
    $100 - all of the above + access to all of my hidden/future content from my friend's and i. if you choose this tier, you'll have my full on attention at all times. we may also build a meaningful connection and get to know each other inside, out.
    [ content includes fingering, moaning, teasing, sexting, privates videos, links, and a lot more ]
    if you're interested, please hmu. my kik is: alyssa.qt

[ please hmu if you're interested in purchasing / learning more about my patreon ]
    at the moment, i only accept paypal and amazon/starbucks gift cards. (of course, i'll tell you how to send me those over kik)

Private Foot Collection [over 5k+ pics/vids]

see you there! :p

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  2. alyssaxo

alyssaxo New Member

HMU!
    i am online now and i am offering something special tonight. ;)

kik: alyssa.qt