20 [F4A] - luna_lavender22

Discussion in 'Welcome Introduction' started by luna_lavender22, Jun 3, 2017.

1. luna_lavender22

luna_lavender22 New Member

I have a snapchat account to use as a teaser for my premium account! luna_lavender22

I will be posting to this account daily nudes and previews for stories on premium.

-

even if you aren't interested in paying for my premium account please consider adding luna_lavender22 for some free daily entertainment

I will still be offering one on one trading sessions for $1 USD/min on either account.

-

however, for those are you who are interested:

my premium account is $25 USD/month for daily content of my life, dabs, and when I'm feeling frisky (clothed and unclothed for all activities) Can also include other friends (boys and girls)(sometimes multiples) - expect a reply every time and I will able to be much more responsive than the free account!

I, unfortunately, do not show full face (due to negative stigmas in society regarding sex workers) but I use emojis and snapchat filters to show as much face as I can!! I take requests and I try to be as fetish friendly as possible on my premium!

Currently offering a special of a 6-second naked twerk video and a naked dab video <3

payment options: google wallet, circle pay, amazon gift cards, square cash DO NOT PUT ANYTHING IN COMMENT AREA OF PAYMENT