22 [F4M] I’d sugged u to read my post! U wont regret! Snap@ itsmissnap

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchat Usernames' started by Alexa Diamond, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Alexa Diamond

Alexa Diamond Member

My name is Alexa, and I would like to thank you for clicking on my post![​IMG]

I’m 22 year old from Canada and I am studying right now, so few extra bucks always help. Prolly u know the struggle…[​IMG]

I’m sellinng all kinds of photos, videos, also do sextings, live shows… you name it![​IMG]

After we make a deal I will be more than happy to share a little bit more about me, about my life, and of course, hear about you, but please, please – only contact me if you’re really interested in actually paying for my nudes

And one last thing, when you contact me to say something like “Alexa, I saw your post”, so I can know that you know who I am and what I am all about, otherwise, I am afraid I am not gonna answer you

Happy to receive your message
    Snap@ itsmissnap

2. Alexa Diamond

Alexa Diamond Member

I’m 22 year old from Canada and I am studying right now, so few extra bucks always help. Prolly u know the struggle…[​IMG]

I’m sellinng all kinds of photos, videos, also do sextings, live shows… you name it![​IMG]

After we make a deal I will be more than happy to share a little bit more about me, about my life, and of course, hear about you, but please, please – only contact me if you’re really interested in actually paying for my nudes

And one last thing, when you contact me to say something like “Alexa, I saw your post”, so I can know that you know who I am and what I am all about, otherwise, I am afraid I am not gonna answer you

Happy to receive your message
    Snap@ itsmissnap

3. Alexa Diamond

Alexa Diamond Member

SNAP@ itsmissnap
    Hi! My name is Alexa.
    I’m 21 years old.

I love to show myself, to watch, I am very experimental and just myself.
    Im offering cam shows, sexting, videos, and pics. Also, I don't mind accepting special offers like roleplay and fetish and so on.

I will be haappy to verify myself but please, Make sure to Text me smth like “Alexa I saw ur post” so I can make sure u are not here to waste time but paayy for my services

I mainly offer custom-made stuff. Which means that you have to tell me what you want to see me doing.

You are welcome to support me, I’m a very friendly and open-minded girl.

Hope to see you soon I’m available 24/7
    Snap@ itsmissnap

4. Alexa Diamond

Alexa Diamond Member

SNAP@ itsmissnap
    Hi! My name is Alexa.
    I’m 21 years old.

Im offering cam shows, sexting, videos, and pics. Also, I don't mind accepting special offers like roleplay and fetish and so on.

I will be haappy to verify myself but please, Make sure to Text me smth like “Alexa I saw ur post” so I can make sure u are not here to waste time but paayy for my services

I mainly offer custom-made stuff. Which means that you have to tell me what you want to see me doing.

Snap@ itsmissnap

5. Alexa Diamond

Alexa Diamond Member

SNAP@ itsmissnap
    Hi! My name is Alexa.
    I’m 21 years old.

Snap@ itsmissnap

6. Alexa Diamond

Alexa Diamond Member

SNAP@ itsmissnap
    Hi! My name is Alexa.
    I’m 21 years old.

Snap@ itsmissnap

7. Alexa Diamond

Alexa Diamond Member

SNAP@ itsmissnap
    Hi! My name is Alexa.
    I’m 21 years old.

Snap@ itsmissnap

8. Alexa Diamond

Alexa Diamond Member

SNAP@ itsmissnap
    Hi! My name is Alexa.
    I’m 21 years old.

Snap@ itsmissnap