24[F4M] MD. Mommy looking for subs to train and teach the lifestyle to.. also making them serve

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchat Usernames' started by Jane9123, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Jane9123

Jane9123 New Member

Mistress
    Hey, just opened a new account. So I'm searching on here for subs. I've not used the platform before but I've been into the Femdom lifestyle for quite a while now. Hope you guys are friendly and submissive

I'm interested in training subs and teaching them everything I know about the lifestyle.

I tend to have fantasies and get horny a lot so I satisfy myself with control. I make guys serve me as my slave. I want to own their orgasams and make them submit to me as their goddess.

I have a lot of kinks. Bondage , Worship, orgasm control, pegging, feet, humiliation, the list goes on and on.. Maybe you'll know the rest when you get to know me better.

I want to collar you and turn you into my toy. You'll send me a worship message daily. You'll bow before me. You'll worship me as your sole goddess.
    I don't want to share my subs with anyone so promise you'll be good. If your not then ill discipline you

If you are interested about becoming my sub send me a message. I'll respond quickly but be fast so you don't lose a spot
    Kik is Jane9123. Snapchat is Jane_ave23

Attached Files: