29[F4M] #NY domme looking for subby boy to dote on

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by GoddessMooee, Oct 1, 2021.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

Hi!! My name Moore , Me: 28,, brown eyes and brown hair, 5’4 (162 cm), plus sized girl with a soft belly. I think I’m pretty cute :) Also related to appearance, I’m very feminine and like pampering myself (skincare, nails, style, etc). I enjoy Books, movies/series/anime/youtube, art, travel, learning, psychology, religion (I’m agnostic), languages, true crime podcasts.

I'm looking for a sub boy to spoil and coddle while also being able to do naughty things to. I am definitely the gentle in gentlefemdom and would like a sub I can love and appreciate!! I couldn't be too degrading, there could be the occasional punishment or spanking but mostly just a lot of calling you a good boy and stroking your hair. well-read, Kinks:

Main ones I like that I’ve tried so far are orgasm control, edging, teasing, denial, and ruined orgasms. But I’m into almost anything within gentle femdom, so don’t be shy :)

With kinks it’s more about the headspace for me, so I’m very curious and open- I definitely want to explore together.

I'm a little sadistic and love to tease (subs are really pretty when they cry!!) but wouldn't want to humiliate someone too much at first. Basically I want someone I can tease and make squirm, I'm an incredibly affectionate person and would wanna give the world to my sub! Hard Limits/I wouldn't be into things like , ageplay or incest rp, scat, blood, vore,abdl,

I'd want to build trust in a partner before any of this however, so please keep in mind that I am not wanting to rush into things at all. I'd like to get to know someone online first, and when I deem you worthy I will collar you to my dungeon

I'm quite a natural caregiver and like cooking and housekeeping. I am 100% willing to support my sub through anything, but I cannot heal you emotionally or fix any long term problems. I've had my share of toxicity before and it's not fun.

I don't have much of a type, height is irrelevant to me and I prefer guys on the slim/muscular side but it's not a deal breaker! I'd also prefer someone 20~50, but if you're a couple years out it might be okay.

I know this post was all over the place but if I haven't put you off please pm me!! Happy to exchange pictures once we've had a chat too/when I deem you worthy of that

! I hope to be hearing from you!!

*If you choose to message me, please don’t just say “hi” or “I’d like to get to know you.” I’ve given you more than enough to go off of, send me a thoughtful reply. Ok kik@ goddesskil or Snapchats@ mistressmoo2021 or perhaps use text (763) 600-0969 if you don’t have those message me on hangout mistressmorganmoore@gmail.com

Attached Files: