30 [F4A] Domme looking for subs #online

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by Goddess_Morgan0, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Goddess_Morgan0

Goddess_Morgan0 Member

Hello, I'm a 30 years old mistress looking for new subs (either gender, between 20 and 59 years old and fairly fit) who want to submit and learn and earn some experience. I'm blonde, curvy, and 6’1tall.

I'm looking for casual long term play. Sessions throughout the week, when ever we have time, but definately not 24/7. I want someone who can completely let go and just enjoy the moment, that we can care for each other and still keep the roles as they are.

As dealbreakers, I dont want to deal with pushy or impatient people. If you were told I wasnt interested, dont keep asking what you can change or what you can do for me to take you.

I'm organized, I like to learn about things, so if you can keep a conversation going, youll be top of the list with me. I like being resourceful and I like fashion and clothes, Ive helped some of my subs up their fashion game by a mile, so thats a good benefit that I take pride on. I like working on constantly making things better.

NSFW

I've been a Domme for 9 years now, I have learned about how pleasure works and I love driving my subs crazy with it, I'm a sweet talker, I'll learn what I can from you and use that to charm and enchant you along the way from the moment we start talking seriously, and you'll be wrapped around my finger without even noticing. I'm recently opening up to girls as well, so be a little patient with me there.

My kinks are as follows: Edging, cum control, anal, feet, pet play, nipple play and torment, cbt, ballbusting, overstimulation, himbo and bimbofication, excersicing, forced bi, cei.

I will not do anything that has to do with gore, bathroom play (watersports maybe), permanent, or social suicide. Get back to me on Snapchat kinky_mistres22 or Kik goddesskil