30 [F4M] Caring Domme looking for someone who wishes to please me

Discussion in 'Kik Nudes' started by Goddess_Kinkly, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Goddess_Kinkly

Goddess_Kinkly New Member

Hey there!

I'll start by introducing myself. I'm a 30 year old domme from Texas .. I'll put this post into sections so you can read the information easily.

**About Me**

I'm 30 yo. I'm an experienced domme. I have long I'm 5.4 ft (163cm). I'm curvy and have big boobs.

My face is probably my best feature, and I'll be happy to send you a face pic once you have messaged me. [ note if you are too thirsty I might end up blocking you]

**Vanillia Life**

In my vanilla, I can be quite busy or have nothing to do so it really depends what day it is. I love video games. Some of my favourite series are The Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, The Sims. I also enjoy Divinity Original Sin, and I'm currently playing Baldur's Gate 3 and The Witcher 3.

I love to read. My favourite book I've read recently is The Thursday Murder Club. If you've read it you can be my best friend.

I also love anime. Currently watching Attack on Titan as the final season is slowly being released. My favourite movies are the Studio Ghibli films. EspeciallySpirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.

~I also have a secret love for MLP but don't tell anyone okay~

**Kink Life**

So I'm experienced at being a Domme. . I have had subs before, male and female but all of them were also in a LTR with me.

I've also been a sub before as I'm a switch and I'll be honest, it didn't fill me all the way up. But a good thing from that is, I know what it's like to be in your position.

Kink Wise as a Domme I'm into:

- CBT

- Ball busting

- Being worshipped

- Oral

- Chasity

- Pegging

- Anal Training

- Slave Training

- Impact Play

- Humiliation

- Edging

- Orgasm Denial/Ruining

I like to be rough and hard, but I'm also very caring and nurturing. I'll call you my good boy and stroke your hair while I whip your balls.

I'm used to being called Mistress, but recently I've liked the idea of being called Mummy. I think it derives it's interest from the fact I can be so gentle and soft.

I'm sure there are other kinks I haven't messaged so if you are curious give me a message with what you're into and we'll see.

LIMITS :

- Mutilation

- Amputation

- Castration

**About You**

*Physical*

Age wise, I'm not fussed. I think my limit would probably be 50.

I don't mind if you're skinny, or buff, or larger. As long as you're healthy in your weight that's fine with me!

I'd like it if you were taller than I am. (I'm 5.4). I do have a soft spot for tall men who want to be dominated.

I'm open to any race/ethnicity

*Vanillia*

Any occupation, political affiliation or religion is fine by me. (As long as you aren't racist, sexist, homophobic).

I'd prefer if you weren't in a relationship already as I can be very demanding and I like all the attention. [not a deal breaker tho just a preference]

*Kink Wise*

The list above is my kinks so I'd prefer if you were into them or at least most of them.

If we do decide to pursue a dynamic, you'd need to buy some toys to use. Butt plugs for anal training. A dildo. Impact play implements. Perhaps a chasity cage.

**Wow, so you're still here?**

You've made it to the end of my never ending ad! Well done! So what do you need to do if you're interested? Well send me a message saying you've read my ad and tell me about yourself. I want to know about you! Tell me what you like kink wise, vanilla wise. Tell me your darkest fantasy. Tell me anything and everything! Also send me a pic of yourself. Preferably your face and your body.

Lastly, if you message, include the word *Catto* so I know you've read my ad in full and you're not just spamming everyone. Otherwise you'll be ignored.

Thanks so much for reading and I hope to hear from you very soon on Snapchat:mistressmoo2021 or kik:goddesskil