30[F4M] Experienced Femdom Seeks Connection with a Submissive slave to serve me and explore #online

Discussion in 'Kik Usernames | Dirty Kik Usernames' started by mommy Clara, Jan 9, 2022.

1. mommy Clara

mommy Clara New Member

. I'm a polyamorous, curvy, 30, non-switching Femdom. I'm looking for a submissive partner (with an emphasis on "partner" side of things) from someone local-ish to the NY in the US.
    **Who Am I?**

Personality-wise, I'm a sarcastic, pessimistic human who's way too logical and spends way too much time working. Conversation-wise, I really value great conversation, and as you might be able to tell, I really value proper English (or at least an attempt at such). I don't have a ton of free time, but I always make time for what's important to me. Lately, that has been various personal projects (like buying stuff for my potential dungeon space), working out, buying too much Starbucks, investing, reading, listening to BDSM educational podcasts, trying new craft beers, attending online BDSM classes, and the occasional video games. I'm passionate about learning new things and exploring new ideas/kinks/hobbies, and you'll usually catch me torn in 20 different shiny-looking directions.

**What I Love**

In a partner and submissive, I really value someone who is intrinsically motivated and constantly curious and wanting to learn. If you're regularly able to say "I'm bored", we probably won't be a great fit. There's \*so\* much in the world to explore and learn; how can you be bored? I tend to fit best with someone who's open to more kinks and edgeplay. I'm constantly exploring and learning new kinks and new ways to play, and I love to explore that with my partner. Especially if you're new, though, I'm not against taking things slowl

In particular, my favorite kinks include: vulnerability, intense emotions, behavioral modification, rope bondage, pegging, omorashi, bathroom use control, orgasm control and denial, edging, high protocol, rituals, "training" sessions. My kinks extend well-beyond that, though, but these are the "tried and true" I regularly include or come back to.

**My Power Exchange Style**

In case it isn't obvious, I'm a very reasonable Domme who isn't going to punish you for forgetting a protocol when work is stressing you out. (We're all human after all). I enjoy collaborative power exchange (where we both are working towards the goal of a sexy, happy relationship). I want our relationship and power exchange to make you a better person - and certainly one who has way better orgasms. I'm a badass at most kinks (honestly), and I own enough toys to keep you busy for years. ;)

Ideally, I'd like to have a power exchange relationship that extends beyond the bedroom - if even casually. But I'm open to bedroom-only if the connection is there.

**Wishlist**

Ideally, please be open to bisexual encounters (because, mmf! Hot!), but it isn't a dealbreaker. Those with a thinner bodyframe tend to tick my boxes the most, but again, not a dealbreaker. Age (aside from "legal") isn't important - but keep in mind that I'm not super into, memes, (emoticons are fine!), YouTube, video game streaming or current trends.

**Hey - Reach Out!**

I'm looking for more than just casual play, I'm motivated to meet up and find someone,

Lazy, terrified of me, or just want inspiration? Answer any of these questions:

* What's the last thing you really threw yourself into learning? Maybe it's the last new hobby you learned?
    * When's the last time you cried, and what made you so emotional?
    * What emotion do you think you feel the "strongest" out of the entire range of human emotion, and why do you think that's the case?
    * As you've gotten more into kink, what's something you were surprised to find you enjoy the idea of? You can get back to me on Kik : Godessblarrais

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022