30 [F4M] Looking for a sub guy!

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by GoddessMooee, Jun 27, 2023.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

Well, after deliberating for a long time, I've finally decided to post this here. As the title says, I'm looking for sub guy to experiment femdom with. I'm just gonna do whatever the hell turns me on, really (within your limits, of course)

**About me**

I'm 30F, white. I'm tall 6'1" with less than 50 kg in weight. Yes, I'm probably the opposite of the usual "dominatrix" look, I totally love being dominant though. Also, I love having bigger guys to dominate! (the bigger he is, the more humiliating it is for him >:D).

I am currently am self-employed. My hobby includes my career (I'm pretty passionate about it), gaming, reading mangas, etc. Yes, I'm a geek, though people say I don't really look like it. I take my privacy seriously (any family relative do not know I'm into this), so I probably will only share photos of myself only when I trust you enough.

**What I'm looking for**

I'm looking for a sub guy to experiment femdom with, probably can only be online-based as I live in the middle of nowhere. I don't have any qualm in meeting in-person if we click, however it should begin as an online relationship. I'm interested in a long-term relationship instead of just a few-hours session, as I feel like I "own" you more that way. I'd also prefer us to have something in common other than our kinks. I'm pretty possessive (especially with my subs),
    **Guys I'm into**

* **Submissive guys, not bottom guys.** I want a submissive guy who's eager to take commands / please / serve me, not someone who wants to me to do stuff to them.
    * **Fit guys**. I love making masculine / muscley guy whimper under me. If you're not so fit (not overweight tho), it's fine as long as you'd dedicate your time to better your physique in order to please me.
    * **Loyal & honest & dedicated to serve.**
    * **Age between 20-30**, as older than that seems a bit creepy considering the age difference (early 30s is still fine tho).

**Kinks I'm into (for now)**

* **Human furniture** (sub being used as a table / chair/ foot holder / etc)
    * **Foot worship**
    * **Horse play** (I've always dreamed of riding a guy and make him walk around everywhere with me on top of him and be my convenient horse since childhood, for reasons unknown lol)
    * **Domestic servitude** (brownie points if sub is naked / naked apron / using other sexy outfits while performing those acts)
    * **Anal play**
    * **Orgasm control** (I don't like seeing dicks, though I do get the kicks from depriving you of orgasm)
    * **Spanking**. I love making marks on those bouncy cute stuff (I mean, who doesn't? :eek:)

Not sure how I can incorporate those kinks of mine online, but I'm eager to try it out!

**Kinks I'm not into**

* **Degrading.** I'm more interested in you worshipping me instead of me degrading you.
    * **Life-ruining stuff.** Instead of making your life ruined, I'm more interested in getting you fitter / healthier in order to better serve me.
    * **Cuts**. Light pain (harsh spanking / slapping) is fine to me, but I don't like inflicting cuts etc on someone.

If you're interested, do send me a message! I'd love to know more about you, your personality, your background, your past experience with femdom / bdsm in general, your hobbies etc, so do let me know! If you can provide pics / video (covered face is fine, I understand you might want to keep your privacy), it'll be a huge plus as well.

***Basically, the more details & effort you put into the message, the higher chance I'll take your message seriously. I have trust issues and most likely won't engage until I'm totally sure you're not a creep lol.***

Well, that's basically it. Hope this is not a total waste of time and I can find my own sub from this :)

Edit: if you have not gotten any messages back from me it would be the fault of kik and I think it has been glitching, I am still active and still looking for who to serve me if interested send me a good detailed message on Snapchat: morganmoore6384 or WhatsApp: 507 788 8158 I won’t reply to a low effort message thanks

Last edited: Dec 12, 2023