30 [F4M] #NEW YORK #Online - Accepting Slave Applications

Discussion in 'Snapchat Girls' started by Mommy_goddess, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Mommy_goddess

Mommy_goddess Member

Hello, potential slave,
    KIK:eek:nlymistress_56
    If you are looking for a beautiful, mommy domme to worship, you have come to the right place. I am currently accepting applications to find the perfect slave. Even if you have doubts about not being good enough, I encourage you to beg and plead for a chance. Today might just be the luckiest day of your life!

I am a 30year old domme and I've been experienced since the past 5 years. I'm short, so you'll probably have to get on your knees a lot. Don't worry, I wear plenty of heels and high boots! My clothing style is feminine with some goth inspiration when I'm feeling like it. I have no requirements for your age/appearance, and much rather like to choose a slave based on his/her eagerness to serve.

I love to be in charge and am looking for someone that doesn't. I expect you to gain great pleasure from pleasing, servicing, and worshipping me. My flimsiest wishes should be your top priority. If you succeed at satisfying me, I might even reward you in ways you only dream of in your nastiest fantasies.

To make me happy, you should be available to me as much as possible. You should shower me with compliments, and gratitude when I give you rewards or attention. You should try your hardest to follow my tasks and instructions, and be prepared to suffer consequences if you do it wrong. Most important of all, you should always remember your place. Remember that your face belongs under my ass, and that this should be what brings you fulfillment more than anything else.

My style is obviously dominant, with plenty of teasing and sometimes verbal humiliation. My favorite hobbies include ass/pussy worship, pegging, CBT, tasks/punishments, restraints, JOIs, chastity, cuckold, feet worship, domestic servitude, edging, orgasm control/denial, exhibition, so on...

You do not have to like all of these! If you have any hard limits, do let me know so that I can respect them.

For now I am looking for something online. With the right slave, I can imagine the possibility of sharing pictures, calls, gifts, etc. one day. None of those are a requirement and it will all depend on how well this goes.

I expect you to have read through this all. If you're interested in trying to impress me, send me a chat or private message. Just a heads up that short, no-effort replies will definitely be ignored. I expect to get many messages from eager little slaves, so be patient!my Kik: onlymistress_56