30 [F4M] New York #Online - Accepting Slave Applications

Discussion in 'Kik Nudes' started by Mommy_goddess, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Mommy_goddess

Mommy_goddess Member

Hello, if you're interested and serious in serving me as your SUPERIOR GODDESS,and see where it leads to and know if you're in this lifestyle!!.. for someone that doesn't. I expect you to gain great pleasure from pleasing, servicing, and worshipping me.

My flimsiest wishes should be your top priority. If you succeed at satisfying me, I might even reward you in ways you only dream of in your nastiest fantasies.

To make me happy, you should be available to me as much as possible. You should shower me with compliments, and gratitude when I give you rewards or attention. You should try your hardest to follow my tasks and instructions, and be prepared to suffer consequences if you do it wrong. Most important of all, you should always remember your place. Remember that your face belongs under my ass, and that this should be what brings you fulfillment more than anything else.

My style is obviously dominant, with plenty of teasing and sometimes verbal humiliation. My favorite hobbies include ass/pussy worship, pegging, CBT, tasks/punishments, restraints, JOIs, chastity, cuckold, feet worship, domestic servitude, edging, orgasm control/denial, exhibition, so on...

You do not have to like all of these! If you have any hard limits, do let me know so that I can respect them.

For now I am looking for something online. With the right slave, I can imagine the possibility of sharing pictures, calls, gifts, etc. one day. None of those are a requirement and it will all depend on how well this goes.

I expect you to have read through this all. If you're interested in trying to impress me, send me a chat or private message. Just a heads up that short, no-effort replies will definitely be ignored. I expect to get many messages from eager little slaves, so be patient! My KIk username is onlymistress_56 Snapchat: goddess_terra22