30 [F4M] #New York #Online seeking sissy sub to peg

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by Mommy_goddess, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Mommy_goddess

Mommy_goddess Member

Extremely open minded, bi, and received my COVID vaccine. Must have yours. Sissification and femme clothes is a MUST. If this does not interest you, please do NOT message me. I want a slut I can dress up and peg in the next few weeks.

I love spending hours dressing a sissy up in panties, outfits, makeup, stockings, heels, cage, plug, leash and collar only to have fun tearing it all down after. Bi or forced bi, GFD, CBT, JOI, CEI, CNC, edging, orgasm denial are some of the other things I enjoy. I want to see you in a leash and collar while I tease and spank you. Take a riding crop to your balls. All for my enjoyment, hearing you say yes ma’am and begging for more. Telling me that I own you while I have a fistful of your hair, licking the sweat off your brow and seeing you red in the face makes me smile.

I want to see you squirm while sucking you off and milk your sweet spot with my fingers until you have a sissygasm. Right in my mouth, only to spit it back into yours. Maybe even plug your cute hole with my tongue. Look slutty for me while sitting on my lap in a skirt while riding a strap-on or staring in the mirror while being pegged from behind.

I am NOT interested in ABDL/scat/illegal/gore/blood, etc. Please be over 25, have a decent cock to sit on and in Texas. I highly value discretion and would expect that you afford the same courtesy in return. Must use Telegram.

Say yes. Say you’ll dress up for me like a good boy. Just for me. My KIK username is onlymistress_56