30 [F4M] #NY #Anywhere Dominant woman seeks a loving LTR with a submissive man

Discussion in 'Premium Snapchat Accounts' started by GoddessMooee, Nov 9, 2023.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

Hi everybody! I am a dominant woman, 30 years old, never been married and strictly childfree. I’m 185cm tall, I’m curvy and fit (I used to do ballet and swimming). I’m brown-eyed and blond-haired (though I like to dye it auburn). I’m not a model but I’ve been told I’m rather attractive. I’m seeking a long-term monogamous relationship with a submissive man.

I live in Buffalo NY so if you’d like to get to know me you’d have to either live in or around NY or have the means to travel. I’ll state that I don’t want to live there forever, but for the immediate future, I cannot relocate. [it’s a preference, don’t stop reading hehe]

Right now I’m working in a field I don’t enjoy. I’m endeavouring to work as a computer programmer or as a cybersecurity analyst, anyway I plan to do something in tech. I really enjoy talking about machine learning and STEM subjects. If you work in a similar field it’s a bonus point! Aside from that, I have pretty varied hobbies. I like to eat healthily, do meditation and try to lucid dream. Recently I started reading about ancient history and studying various religions (mythology always fascinated me, I studied the classics for five years in school). I’m also a fan of Harry Potter and ASOIAF (Targaryen stan,

I’ve bought my first game in a long time, Hogwarts Legacy, and when I have more time on my hands I’ll have fun exploring the castle. I also have a couple of feminine interests, like fashion, jewellery, and just generally taking care of myself.

**My kinks:** I’m pretty flexible, as long as my dominant nature is considered in the dynamic. I’m not a switch, nor I’m seeking a partner who is occasionally the dominant one (being passionate is okay as long as I’m still the one in control). That’s truly my **one** priority. If you don’t want to be submissive out of the bedroom, however, it’s fine. I could see myself enjoying both the lighter gentler side of femdom, being a mommy etc, and the harder aspects of the powerplay involving corporal punishment, control, chastity, and a sadistic element.

But what really matters to me is to find a partner I am attracted to both physically and mentally, and build a relationship over that foundation.

Most importantly, I’m looking for someone to love and that will love me back. I don’t want a sexual relationship alone (in fact, I’m okay with asexual people), I want to really get to know you before doing anything sexual with you. I’m also not looking for people who aren’t stable in their lives or are only curious about BDSM. Someone who has their life together and is sure of what they want would be perfect.

In summary, I’m searching for that person who is ideally pleasant to look at, securely employed and who is seeking specifically a monogamous relationship. Someone who is affectionate and submissive (whether in bed or at all times is something that’s completely negotiable). I’m even okay if you are into chastity, but I need to enjoy your company. Someone who is willing to travel or relocate or has the means to support me if I have to come live with you myself. Ideally between 20 and 60 years old.

Edit: if you have not gotten any messages back from me it would be the fault of kik and I think it has been glitching, I am still active and still looking for who to serve me if interested send me a good detailed message on Snapchat: morganmoore6384 or WhatsApp: 507 788 8158 I won’t reply to a low effort message thanks

Last edited: Dec 12, 2023