30 [F4M] NY- domme looking for sub/switch for LTR

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchat Usernames' started by Goddess_Morgan0, May 4, 2022.

1. Goddess_Morgan0

Goddess_Morgan0 Member

Hello there! I’ve been lurking on this sub for a bit and thought it was time to try a post of my own.

I’m looking for someone to get to know with the intent of finding a life partner. I’m ok with starting out online, with the eventual goal of an irl relationship. International long distance would be challenging, but don’t let that stop you from messaging; I have a passport that could use a few more stamps.

Please be willing to exchange photos soonish- within a handful of messages and prior to moving off Reddit to a better messaging platform.

SFW About me:

* Female
    * Atheist
    * Feminist
    * Child free (do not have/want kids, not negotiable)
    * 420 friendly
    * 6’2, (v tall, curvy/a couple extra lbs)
    * Triple vaxxed
    * Dog owner (he’s a 10 year old mutt, very gentle and sweet but pretty large at 65 lbs)
    * Introvert
    * Employed full time, working from home

Love: Netflix binges, my house slippers, true crime documentaries/podcasts, walks with my dog, horseback riding, traveling food (I love trying new things!), my sourdough starter, music, Formula 1

Hate: peanut butter, when my house plants die, Clemson (and therefore the color orange), being hot while I’m trying to sleep, meetings that should have been an email, fortune cookies that don’t contain actual fortunes, people that don’t put their shopping carts back in the corral

About you:

* At least 24 years old
    * Identify as male
    * Employed (or financially self-sufficient)
    * Good hygiene
    * Any height is cool, idgaf if you’re over/under 6 ft as long as your height isn’t your defining personality trait.
    * Weight/physical shape anywhere between beanpole and dad-bod (or still holding onto some extra winter weight) is just fine.
    * I have no preferences about the color of your skin, hair, or eyes
    * We probably aren’t a good match if you’re religious
    * Education is a plus, but I’m mostly interested in whether you can carry on an intelligent conversation.

NSFW About me:

My previous relationships have been fairly vanilla, and I have always felt they were missing something. I was raised in the South in a fairly conservative family, so it took me a while to be comfortable with my desires and comfortable expressing my needs. I am bi/pan and looking for a masculine partner.

I’m a gentle domme, but not a mommy. I’m looking for a loving partnership with an adult who wants to give up control in the bedroom. I’m not interested in controlling every aspect of your life, but I am looking for someone that wants to be my sweet boy. Are you good, and looking for a domme that rewards you for how hard you work? Maybe you’re looking for someone to take control of your orgasms? Or, maybe you just don’t want to make the decisions in the bedroom?

I love:

* Giving praise. I’d love to stroke your head and neck while you lay in my lap and I tell you all the ways you’ve made me proud.
    * Gentle teasing. I’ll get you all worked up while we watch a show, and make you wait until it ends to get off.
    * Facesitting. I want to grind on your face until I get off.
    * Edging. How many times can I back you off from the edge before you’re begging me to let you come?
    * Orgasm control (and denial, but only if you’re into that)
    * JOI. Especially if we’re long distance at first.
    * Fingering/rimming and anal toys/training.

Non-negotiable:

* Aftercare. I want to take care of you. Would you like to be wrapped in a soft blanket while I’m the big spoon? Maybe you like to get clean right away. I could get in the shower and gently soap you up before rinsing it away with warm water.
    * Communication. I want to know what you like and don’t like. This is so important, especially at the beginning of a relationship when we’re just getting to know one another.

I’d like to try:

* Pegging. I have some experience with fingering, rimming, and smaller toys, but I really want to try pegging and potentially prostate milking.
    * Light bondage. Very negotiable on this, as I don’t have any experience. I like the idea of my sub trusting me enough to put themself completely at my mercy. Being worthy of that trust is a high standard to meet.
    * Maybe interested in light spanking- zero experience with this and 100% negotiable
    * In general, open to experimenting and trying new things. If you have a kink that isn’t one of my limits, I’m willing to discuss and negotiate

Limits

* No watersports/scat/diapers
    * No blood/needles/permanent marking
    * No extreme pain/humiliation
    * Obviously nothing illegal - no underage, bestiality, or hard drugs.

Send me a message if any of this resonates with you. your favorite hobby. Feel free to also include information about your own kinks, but know that I am interested in getting to know the vanilla side of you just as much as the kinky side. I have included information about my kinks so you can get an idea if we’re compatible before messaging, but I want to build a relationship; I’m not a kink dispenser and I don’t expect you to be either. If you made it this far, thanks for reading the whole thing! Get back to me on Snapchat : kinky_mistres22 or Kik goddesskil