30 [F4M] #NY. Domme seeking an obedient slave

Discussion in 'Snapchat Girls' started by GoddessMooee, Jan 22, 2022.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

I will be unreasonably demanding, and unfair. I'm fully aware of that and you should be too. I will push you to change your daily routine. I will create and enforce rules. I'm particularly fond of humiliation, chastity, anal play, control and especially play that includes some measure of fear.

I expect you to be reasonably obedient and eager. I expect you to know your place and limits, and understand how to communicate with me. I don't really care what you look like as long as you're healthy. Physical attraction is great but dedication is better.

I'm not fond of 'cum & run' subs so only contact me if you're looking for a long-term connection. I

Outside of all that, I am 30 years old and living in New York . . . When it comes to timezones, anything is good for me but because I do stay up very late at night

Feel free to contact me if this sounds promising to you. Describe yourself and tell me what you are looking for. inexperienced sub are no deal breaker for me ,

Send me a message and I will respond appropriately if it is not a one line sentence you could read in how to answer to this in my previous post

Note[will not give task directly] only wants good communicators
    Get back to me on kik goddesskil or Snapchat kinky_mistres22
    Thanks for reading