30 [F4M] NY - I'm looking to be a Domme for a submissive male who enjoys giving up control.

Discussion in 'Snapchat Girls' started by GoddessMooee, Jun 24, 2022.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

Hi there, thanks for clicking!

I'm looking to find a **male** who is interested in completely submitting online then when I deem you worthy I will collar you my dungeon .I've been exploring the online side of kink and such, and I really enjoy it. Being able to give someone rules and instructions, to control them from afar is.. exciting to say the least.

I've done lots of different styles of play with this, and I can adapt to what you need. This is a relationship/partnership built on trust more than anything else, so I don't want anyone thinking it's my way or no way. I am interested in something that is leaning towards TPE, so if that's your thing let me know. It's a definite plus.[NOT A deal breaker if you are not open to it JUST A PREFERENCE] I'm open to an interested in a lot of other kinks as well, so please let me know what gets you going, and we will make it work between the two of us!

I'm not new to this. In fact, I like to think of myself as experienced. I respect all limits. We'll establish clear safe words and boundaries. I'm not the kind of person to skimp on aftercare. I know how to deal with sub drop. I want you to feel safe submitting to me, and I'll do what I can to make that the case.

**Interested? Here's what you do:**

PM me with the title "I, ________ submit to you, Mistress Moore."

(put your name in the blank)

In your PM, tell me all about your kinks and fetishes that you enjoy and your limits.

Then, I want you to tell me why I should choose you. What can you offer me that others can't or won't? What makes you worth my time?

After that.. ask whatever you'd like to know about me. This is a two way street, after all. Give me the chance to show you that I deserve *you* as well.

I'm looking forward to meeting you..

TL;DR:

Me: 30, female, dominant, multiple degrees, steady career

You: 18+, submissive, male, curious, ready to learn.

All ages 18+ are welcome :) and also am open to long distance

You can always contact me on Snapchat: morganmokira or telegram: Mistress_Morgan8

I am mostly active on Snapchat

Last edited: Mar 7, 2024