30 [F4M] NY/Online - Experienced Domme looking for a relationship with a subby boy

Discussion in 'Periscope Usernames' started by GoddessMooee, Dec 25, 2021.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

Hey :)

*Read this all the way through and don’t just message me “hey” -I will not respond*

Disclaimer: I want something real with someone who wants the same. Would start online for a while and could meet up irl in the future.long distance is no deal breaker

My ideal someone is a good boy that’s great at conversation and fun to talk to, not just a horny, no-thoughts-head-empty kinda guy. I’d love to hangout online together playing games (introduce me because I only play animal crossing lol) or watching movies/series/anime. I want someone that likes texting throughout the day and gives me a lot of attention :)

I consider myself to be smart, confident, sarcastic, sweet, and caring. And I want a sweet boy that deserves me taking care of him and making him feel good.

My type is usually cute nerds -that’s not required haha but just so you get an idea.

I do think physical attraction is important, but I don’t really have a specific type. It’s more about how you carry yourself (confidence, hygiene, style, grooming, etc).

Me:I’m 30 brown eyes and white hair , 6’2.I think I’m pretty cute :) Also related to appearance, I’m very feminine and like pampering myself (skincare, nails, style, etc).

Main things I’m looking for:

- 22-50 (not strictly but I usually connect better with people closer to my age)

- Strong moral compass (politically left leaning)

- Comfortable and happy with who he is as a submissive

- Not just looking to get off (wants something meaningful)

- Communicative (expresses likes/dislikes)

- Needy and clingy (in a cute, healthy way)

- Soft and sensitive

- Sense of humor (doesn’t mind getting teased, is easygoing, funny is a huge plus)

- Intelligent (I’ll most likely be smarter than you but that’s okay :p)

- Obedient

Kinks:

Main ones I like that I’ve tried so far are orgasm control, edging, teasing, denial, and ruined orgasms. But I’m into almost anything within gentle femdom, so don’t be shy :)

With kinks it’s more about the headspace for me, so I’m very curious and open- I definitely want to explore together.

Hard Limits: scat, blood, vore, ageplay, abdl

Some interests:

Books, movies/series/anime/youtube, art, travel, learning, psychology, religion (I’m agnostic), languages, true crime podcasts.

Important:

I’m an introvert and not good at small talk so you have to show actual interest in getting to know me for me to reciprocate. But I love deeper conversations and will be talkative if we click. Show interest and ask questions!

Message me if this clicks with you!

Required: Include a description of you, what specifically interested you from my post, and what your ideal dynamic would look like. Long responses preferred.

A pic would be nice but not required initially.

I will not reply to low effort or copy-pasted messages. Message me on snap mistressmoo2021 or kik goddesskil