30 [F4M] NY/online Experienced, intelligent domme looking for long term subs to own

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchats' started by GoddessMooee, Jan 17, 2022.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

Lately I’ve had my mind set on owning some attractive, submissive men. I am writing this because I want to bring this to fruition. I have quite a few kinks, but nothing too extreme. Physically I am 6’2 in height.

I like to be loving and nurturing when we aren’t engaged in any kinky play, but when we are you would be my property and nothing more. You would exist to please me. I will say that I always respect boundaries though, and I work to build and keep trust.

I am looking for respectful, obedient subs between 22and 70 to serve me. I am also totally okay with inexperienced or even first time subs as long as you’re willing to learn.

My interests include things like reading, TV and movies, hanging out with friends, running, etc. [check my other posts to know more]

My main kinks are degradation, role reversal, ownership, being shown off to, JOI and anal play. I also enjoy facesitting, JOI, edging, rules, some micromanaging, orgasm control, chastity, cucking, etc. My dream is to have multiple attractive men who worship the ground I walk on. I think I deserve to have men devote their lives, their bodies (and especially their cocks) and their minds to pleasing me. If you agree this could work out.

Read my other post to know how to respond to my this . I expect a lot of responses so making this easier for me and showing genuine interest will make you stand out. Can’t wait to hear from you all! Get back to me on Snapchat@mistressmoo2021 or kik@goddesskil