30 [F4M] NY/online (Polish) Mistress - seeking a sub to own and dominate (please read before messa

Discussion in 'Kik Usernames | Dirty Kik Usernames' started by Goddess, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Goddess

Goddess New Member

IMG_20220614_090338.jpg
    Please take your time to read everything before sending me a message so that we both don’t waste our time.

Hello! I am a young, beautiful Polish Mistress located in the centre of Bournemouth.

My interests: outside of this, I enjoy spending my time listening to music (metalcore, kpop, dance pop etc), playing video games (PC and ps4) currently absolutely addicted to playing Days Gone and Hatsune Miku PDFT, watching anime,

First of all, I’m seeking someone who will be committed, I don't want something temporary or a one-off session. Someone who can be open in terms of kinks, someone willing to try something new whether that is a new kink or task, as well as take the role of a sub that would do anything just to keep their Goddess entertained and satisfied.

I’m mainly looking for an online dynamic, however if you’re based in/near New York ,[ long distance is not a deal breaker tho] once we have established a good close relationship and we trust each other, there could be a possibility of doing something in person if things go well.

My kinks include: femdom, pet play, chastity, bdsm, sissification, anal, orgasm control, spanking, humiliation, ass worship, cbt, cnc, cuckolding, degradation, ass worship, rimming, feet, sph, fisting, crossdressing, sex toys, sounding, forced bi, cum eating, edging, golden showers...

If you think that you have what it takes to become my submissive pet, I would appreciate if you send me a message with the following information
    - name
    - age (no older than 58 and not less than 20)
    - limits
    - a pictures of yourself (face and body OR only body)
    - why you have decided to message me
    - why should I choose you as my sub
    - what toys you own (if any)

I would appreciate if you included all that information in your message, so that I can quickly judge based on what you sent me.
    Kik : mommylizzy21