30 [F4M] NY/online soft Domme seeking dream sub

Discussion in 'Kik Nudes' started by GoddessMooee, Mar 6, 2022.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

I’m well aware that what I seek is incredibly rare, but that won’t stop me from trying!

I’m a tall, sharp-witted professional with an easy laugh and very dominant personality. On the flip side, I’m nurturing and accepting, believing that everyone should be treated with kindness until they give me a reason not to. Other juicy factoids about me:

* 6’2 and curvy.

* I’m not lying when I say that I am a very beautiful woman. I mean that without any hubris. I know what I look like and it certainly has its advantages.

* Words of affirmation is my strongest love language, so you can expect a lot of praise and sweet words from me, so long as you’ve been a good boy for me.

* My dominance leans toward the soft/gentle femdom arena.There’s lots of teasing, edging, slapping, rimming, pegging, cuddling, and seductive commands and phrases that’ll make your toes curl and turn your brain to incoherency. Haha, can you tell I love manipulation?

* Because I’ve had several “subs” ghost and disappear without warning, I’m very skittish and do not trust easily. It will take some time for me to believe that you are fully invested in this dynamic.

Here’s where I get tripped up—finding a submissive man who fits most of what I’m looking for. My preference is for handsome men who are Alpha in their public and professional lives, but submissive behind closed doors where it counts. My preferences:

* I have a thing for the himbo/muscular twink aesthetic. I like my men very handsome, what can I say. You don’t have to be shaped like Captain America, but it’s imperative that I find your face to be attractive to me. There’s also nothing more intoxicating than having a beautiful man turn to putty in my hands.

* 21-70range is my ideal age range.

* You must be tall. Lol I’m tall, so I’d like you to be at least 6’1 to hit the sweet spot. [you being short is not a deal breaker tho ]

* You MUST have good communication skills. I’ve had too many subs fail to respond in a timely fashion, or just go days without speaking or checking in with me. I won’t tolerate that. I also need you to be straightforward and honest with me about what you like and what you can handle.

* Fully vaccinated. This is a hard requirement.

* Enjoy giving and receiving affection.

* Bonus points if you’re bisexual, since I kind of like the idea of whoring my man out to other men for my viewing pleasure.

* My preference is for someone who lives in NY. Or someone who is willing to travel. But if I feel like we’re a good fit, online will suffice for a time period. [Long distance is not deal breaker but must be open to meeting]

Whew, if you’ve read this far, bless you! If you think you fit the bill or you’d like to throw your hat in the ring, please reach out with a well thought out message and be willing to provide evidence of what you look like. I weed messages out very easily if they’re poorly written, overtly sexual, or generally have zero substance. I’m a very picky woman! But I know what I want.

Do not take it personally if I don’t respond to your message. It doesn’t mean you aren’t a lovely person for someone else, because I’m sure you are ❤️

Thanks so much for reading, you’re such a good boy for making it all the way to the end.

Edit: if you have not gotten any messages back from me it would be the fault of kik and I think it has been glitching, I am still active and still looking for who to serve me if interested send me a good detailed message on Snapchat: morganmoore6384 or WhatsApp: 507 788 8158 I won’t reply to a low effort message thanks

Last edited: Dec 12, 2023