30 [F4M] NY/online will you be my good boy ?

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchat Usernames' started by Goddess Morgan6, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Goddess Morgan6

Goddess Morgan6 New Member

Here we find a mommy domme who is 30 years old and from New York . She has a soft personality but can lead with confidence and will have her object of desire as her highest priority.

She enjoys to play videogames and would definitely love to play with you. In game as well as outside of it, she prefers to be a support for you and looking over you.

Different kind of music and horror / thriller movies are also something that catches her interest a lot.

Be aware that she has different tattoos, blond hair, brown eyes, pale skin and cute face

Looking for:

And here comes you, ideally between 22 - 58 and from anywhere but being local is a plus because we could get to meet up over time . You don't have to be a nerd but it would help a bit as it is a big interest. You dont have to be super social but be able to have a conversation, but don't worry if you need time to open up. Trust and submission is earned.

Mommy's type:

Nerdy looking guys,I don’t care about your weight so far you can submit to me, I welcome anybody

I dont care about height so dont worry if you are a bit on the smaller side.

Ideal dynamic:

Easy going, natural and nurturing. I am looking for someone who doesn't see me as kink dispenser but someone who is interested in getting to know each other.

We value each other and communicate, you can lean on me when you need me and I will lean of you when i need support.

Someone who respects my lines the same as inrespect yours and who values me the same as i do.

Kinks:

• roleplay, open to almost any scenario

• tease, denial, orgasm control

• toys, anal, pegging

• tasks, rules, rewards

Limits:

• ageplay, i am just not a caregiver in that sense

• complete feminisation, i love maid dresses though

• body modification, extreme pain, scaring illegal

If you resonate and found interest then send me a chat request please ! On kik: goddesskil or text (202) 670-4636

Attached Files: