30 [F4M] #NY Still looking for my eager to please, devoted good boy to worship me as his Goddess

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchats' started by GoddessMooee, Mar 10, 2022.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

From the inside out, I am a Goddess.

To me, it’s not just kink or role-play, I genuinely believe it. Everything about me, from my feminine grace, to my alluring energy and cadence, the way I carry myself and how I assert my dominance; Everything about me radiates Goddess energy..

In addition to this default of mine, I also naturally embody the “Mommy” role. Being kind and nurturing, mixed with being assertive and authoritative, + loving innocent/youthful/nerdy cute boys, I fucking love this dynamic. I might love this dynamic most actually.

Lastly, I’m passionately a Mistress as well. Don’t even get me started on humiliation, degradation, bondage, CBT, punishments, pegging, smothering/trampling, slapping etc..

Shamelessly sadistic, with some sensuality here and there for balance.

Psychological Kinks: Verbal Worship, Humiliation, Degradation, SPH.

Gentle Fem Dom Kinks: Light bondage, Feminization, Anal play/Pegging, Smothering, Edging, Denial, Milking, Collar & Leash, Breastfeeding.

Physical Kinks: Body Worship, Body Writing, Feet Worship, Impact Play, Bondage, CBT, Anal play/Pegging, Face Fucking/ Gagging, Smothering, Trampling, Domestic Servitude/ Tasks, Edging, Denial, Milking, Sensory Deprivation, Leg Scissors ( Thigh Suffocation ), Collar & Leash, Chastity, Slave training, Golden Showers.

Favorite Concepts: Mommy & little boy, Goddess & slave/peasant, Mistress & little boy/slave/pet/toy/object, Mommy/Goddess/Mistress & Domestic slave.

So as you can see, I like to have fun!

The ideal sub for me would have as many similar kinks as I do, preferably in his 20’s ( not against 18-19 / early 30’s, just preference! ),

respectful, mature, and genuinely love BDSM & Fem Dom as much as I do. if you’re strictly a Dom, don’t bother, I’m only interested in sub men )

Ready to inquire? All I ask is two things:

1.Introduce yourself with your name, age, physical/facial features & any other fun facts that you’d like to share. ( Extra points if you share photos! )

2.Enlighten me with your ultimate submissive fantasy; If I gave you a chance to fully prove your submission & devotion, how would you please me?

You can always contact me on Snapchat: morganmokira or telegram: Mistress_Morgan8

I am mostly active on Snapchat

Last edited: Mar 7, 2024