30 [F4M] NYC/anywhere Nice domme seeks nice sub(s) for nice fun and maybe nice meets

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by Goddess_Morgan0, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Goddess_Morgan0

Goddess_Morgan0 Member

I've met lots of great people on here. Also a lot of not so great ones. I've decided I'm going to give this another try because the gems are just so much better than the hunks of coal. :)

What I'm looking for - a sub (duh). I'd like to say a long term one, but I'm also realistic. That's not 95% of all of the (relationships? encounters?) that happen on here. So I'll say "we'll see." I'd love to say local, but that's even more unrealistic. This is something that's most likely to start online, but with the possibility of in-person meetings, depending on geography and scheduling. When the world isn't upside down, I travel a lot and I've met a few subs in person. I'd love to continue that when things aren't so weird.

I'm not SUPER picky about the type of person I'm looking for, but there are some criteria that I won't compromise on, so here is a handy list.

You are /have:

1. An obedient sub - I'm not interested in brats

2. Ages between 24and 59- I've occasionally bent on the top end of that, but you have to really impress me. I don't bend on the lower end under any circumstances

3. Height-weight proportionate - you don't have to be Adonis, but I'm only interested in guys who take care of themselves

4. A good conversationalist - I can't carry every conversation, and I'm not interested in interrogating 100 people to drag out basic details. One word wonders will get dropped pretty quickly

5. A good sense of humor - this should be self-evident. There's a good element of ridiculousness to all of this. You should be able to roll with it

6. A person with their own life - I have mine, you should have yours. This can't be all there is to you

You are not:

1. Overly needy - there's obviously some attachment that happens, but if the fact that we're not texting constantly becomes a problem for you, that's a problem for me

2. Overly bashful - Okay, this is the internet, and I get there are crappy people around, but if we're wandering into week 2 and each still have no idea what the other look like because you "don't show face" then you're obviously not serious and this won't work out. And any potential meets are absolutely, 100% off the table if I don't know what you look like

3. A "femboy" - Seeking masculine men only

4. Into self harm/hard core torture - no

5. Into diapers or scat - no

TLDR: I'm looking for a high-quality, mature sub, who treats this as a lifestyle, not a hobby.

If you get past all the above, I'd love to hear from you. In your first message include your age, physical location, and one of your fantasy IF YOU ARE MISSING ANY OF THOSE DETAILS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY. It's not a secret that these posts attract a lot of messages. I cannot chase down people who can't do the minimum with their reply.

Because it came up once, I will absolutely read every message I received. But I cannot promise I will REPLY to every message I receive.

Happy subbing boys! I hope to hear from a bunch of you, and anyone I don't hear from - I hope you find your dommes. Get back to me on Snapchat: kinky_mistres22 or Kik:goddesskil

Be safe.