30 [F4M] #Online - Kind but strict Domme in search of a male submissive. Snapchat: goddessclara24

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchats' started by Hhhhhhh77, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Hhhhhhh77

Hhhhhhh77 Member

Hi there, I’m a 30 year old woman in search of a submissive male to train sexually. The world is filled with all kinds of people and sexualities, and it’s important that everyone feels fulfilled.

Male submissives need to be taken in hand, taught to control their sexuality and urges, rewarded and punished. Submissive male sexuality involves the cock, balls and anus, and they will be trained and controlled accordingly. The cock and balls - to learn control and submit to manipulations. The anus - to submit and receive.

I’m looking for someone who feels the same. I’ll guide you in exploring your submissive psyche and discovering the intimacy of D/s, by nurturing, encouraging, and pushing you to do better.

​

**TRAINING:**
    During training, we’ll cover the following aspects:

**Orgasm control:** edging, short term orgasm denial, forced orgasms, post orgasm torture.
    *This is key for submitting sexually - handing over control of a bodily function, learning mental and physical discipline, admitting that what you need is not necessarily what you want.*

**Anal training:** anal penetration, anal stretching to accommodate larger objects (but not extreme stretching), anal exercises/kegels for muscle control.
    *The anus is the most intimate place of your body. Surrendering this vulnerable part of yourself within this dynamic - allowing your bottomhole to be trained, penetrated, and receptive of mild discomfort is imperative, and reinforces submission, both mentally and sexually. Special focus will be given to this part of training.*

**Cock training:** maintaining an erection without touching, penis exercises/kegels, learning to receive mild discomfort or pain on the cock and balls (light spanking or mild CBT), wearing a cock cage for short term chastity.
    *An inherent part of the male psyche. Parallel with anal training, submitting your cock to training regimens will strengthen sexual discipline.*

**Chemical play:** applying menthol rubs to your cock, anus and nipples. Penetration and retention of soapsticks and soap plugs.
    *Mild discomfort will be used to emphasise sensations and deter or punish poor behaviour.*

​

**OUR INTERACTION:**
    Training will be done via the app I choose .

While I’m happy to discuss this further and adjust as necessary to accommodate you as everyone is slightly different, please note that *feminisation or cross-dressing will NOT be part of our interactions.* The focus will be on training your mind and body to be sexually submissive.

You may be asked to send pictures or videos as proof of doing/completing the assigned tasks. As we get more familiar with each other,

​

**YOU:**

* Reasonably healthy and fit (ideally you’d be the kind of person who exercises regularly, or we can explore an exercise regimen suitable for you - strong abs make for better orgasms). This also demonstrates your existing self-discipline.
    * Eloquent. This will be online so we’ll need to be able to communicate sufficiently. You'll be asked to describe your thoughts, sensations and feelings in detail, so that I can effectively dominate you online.
    *, 21 or older.
    * *Experienced* in sexual submission, and looking to explore it further.[I am also open to bdsm virgins]
    * Sincere, with the mentality of striving to do well and wanting to put in your best effort, instead of scraping by with the bare minimum.
    * Serious about submitting to training. I will not hesitate to stop our interactions (with notice of course) if you're in this just to get off.
    * In possession of toys that we can use in your training: cock cage, butt plug, dildo, nipple clamps/clothespins etc

​

**ME:**
    I have over 9 years of D/s experience, and through this have found that anal submission is an important aspect of sexual submission in general. I am single, and reasonably healthy and fit. My style of domination is kind but strict - I expect obedience and will push you gently (within reason) in your sexual submission to me. I will be generous with praise and encouragement as I believe that lifts a submissive up and puts them in a good mental space to do better. I am reasonable and will accept discussions on/take into consideration things that you want more or less of - I will check in periodically and we'll chat about how you're going with the training, however I have no tolerance of flakiness and unresponsiveness. I absolutely do not go near the hard limits of blood, scat, permanent damage, or anything to jeopardise your health and safety.

​

If you're prepared to submit to intense sexual submissive training, please write to me via Reddit Message with:

* your age and a brief description of yourself
    * your goals (what you hope to achieve out of this)
    * your experience with submission and the training topics I covered above
    * your kinks and toys that you own
    * hard limits (outside of what I've already described above)

​

I will take every effort to respond to sincere messages that fulfil my requests above, however do not expect a reply if you do not fit what I've described or asked for.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

​

Miss K

Attached Files: