30 [F4M] #ONLINE #New York - Submissive Slut wanted.

Discussion in 'Snapchat Girls' started by Mommy_goddess, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Mommy_goddess

Mommy_goddess Member

I should let you know a little about what the lifestyle is all about. What is important to note is that BDSM is role play. We pretend that you’re a slave, a slut, a pet or a toy and I’m the Mistress, and we like to live that lifestyle, but the only reason it works is because both participants choose to make it work. Out of love. Out of mutual respect. The love and respect is what’s real, the bondage is an illusion.

A healthy BDSM relationship is a healthy mixture of fantasy and reality. So, you are here to serve and obey. As you may have seen on My profile on the site, I am kinky, I am dominant, I am superior, I am demanding and will not have it any other way. I will only accept true servitude with integrity and you will learn to cater to My needs and earn your rewards as you will experience My lead henceforth. Do you understand?

I always enjoy a faithful relationship too and would always prefer having one loyal and humble slave to a colony of slaves. I think having a slave increases the connection and level of relationship a Mistress and her slave might share. I intend to be discrete in all My dealings with you so keep it that way.

I guess you want to know some more things about me huh?

I am originally British but lives in the USA , I am a cosmetologist. Some of my hobbies are drawing, writing, video games, singing, listening to music, spending time with someone I share a connection, finding new experiences as well as finding new kinks, traveling, swimming, camping, hiking, gardening, home decorating, sports and going to the gym.

As for My experience in the lifestyle, Well I began My experience as a Mistress early in life after noticing that I from a tender age I had always wanted to be heard, to lead and to dominate. I got conscious of this better as a teenager and would not date any boys but rather just having them run errands for Me or even beating them up because I grew quickly and was bigger than most of My pairs then. My kik username is onlymistress_56

Male Submissive likes this.
  2. Male Submissive

Male Submissive New Member

Are you on snapchat?