30 [F4M] seeking for a submissive slave or sissy to own and collar in a long term kinky relationship

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by GoddessMooee, Dec 17, 2021.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

If you are looking for a quick jerk off session, and roleplay,, I suggest you look elsewhere. Same story if you are looking for a 'forever Domme' or are exclusively interested in a monogamous long term relationship. I am looking for something in between those two extremes and hopefully some of you are too.

◦ Another difficult week, love? There are so many things that stress you out, exhaust you, make you want to withdraw and relax. And you deserve it, of course. You deserve to have what you want for once, to be able to sit back, to relax. *To feel good.* And no one knows what makes you feel good better than Mommy does, isn't that right? Now what is it that you need this time?

◦ Do you just need to feel my thighs hugging your head as I ride your face, sitting atop you on the bed? The squeeze of soft, warm skin on your cheeks as your clever little tongue does its work for me? The taste always alleviates your stress. If you're very good I might even do something with that straining, leaking cock that's sticking up.

◦ Maybe you want to bend over for me, and feel the nice new toy I bought? The old strap-on feels too small now, doesn't it? You've trained yourself so well, with my plugs and my toys. The new one will really make you whimper as I grab your hips, or run a finger down your spine while yourback clenches and your muscles quiver. Do you want to dress up this time? Wear a little skirt for me, while I fuck you? Just remember you have to clean it if you get cum on it.

◦ Or perhaps you need a firmer hand. Steel handcuffs holding your wrists behind your back,ropes binding you to the chair as I tease your naked body. The touch of the silk gloves slowly, cruelly running along your shaft. Hours ofbringing you to the edge only to slowly let you down again. And when you finally cum? The touch, withdrawn at the last moment. A cry of frustration and pain, muffled by your little gag, as your ruined orgasm spurts across your stomach and chest. The gag comes off and a finger drags itself through your cum before raising it to your lips. Taste what Mommy's done for you, sweetie. Savor it.

◦ Or is that not enough for you anymore? The teasing taste of your own cum only makes you want more. If you're finally ready, I can show you. I'll invite a nice young man over. I'll put the blindfold on you. I'll whisper in your ear as he places his cock against you. I'll tie your hands behind you and push your head gently forward, quiet encouragement as you part your lips for your first tastes. My hand wrapping around yourcock, slowly stroking. When he cums...you will too.

◦ So tell me, sweetie. What is it that you need tonight? Mommy will help you. Just ask.

please reread my ad and your reply before hitting send

* Put your age, time zone or location, what you do for a living and optionally gender identity or pronouns in your subject line

* Tell me about your prior experience with kink,both online and in person

* Tell me why my ad was appealing to you

Thanks for reading will be expecting yourmessage on Snapchat mistressmoo2021 or kikgoddesskil