30 [F4M] #US #Anywhere #Online. Caring Domme looking for someone who wishes to please me

Discussion in 'Snapchat Girls' started by GoddessMooee, Feb 6, 2022.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

Hey there!

I'll start by introducing myself. I'm a30 year old bisexual Domme from New York . I love video games, anime and rpgs, and although I'm a bit of a nerd, I'm always told I don't look like one (whatever that means). I'll put this post into sections so you can read the information easily.

**About Me**

I'm 30, . I'm a bisexual Domme. I have long hair and hazel eyes. I'm 6’2ft (185.42cm). I'm curvy and have big boobs.

- I have pictures on my page where you can see me -

**Vanillia Life**

In my vanilla, I can be quite busy or have nothing to do so it really depends what day it is. I love video games. Some of my favourite series are The Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, The Sims. I also enjoy Divinity Original Sin, and I'm currently playing Baldur's Gate 3 and The Witcher 3.

I love to read. My favourite book I've read recently is The Thursday Murder Club. If you've read it you can be my best friend.

I also love anime. Currently watching Attack on Titan as the final season is slowly being released. My favourite movies are the Studio Ghibli films. Especially Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.

**Kink Life**

So I'm experienced at being a Domme.. I have had subs before, male and female but all of them were also in a LTR with me.

Kink Wise as a Domme I'm into:

- CBT

- Ball busting

- Being worshipped

- Oral

- Chasity

- Pegging

- Anal Training

- Slave Training

- Impact Play

- Humiliation

- Edging

- Orgasm Denial/Ruining

I like to be rough and hard, but I'm also very caring and nurturing. I'll call you my good boy and stroke your hair while I whip your balls.

I'm used to being called Mistress, but recently I've liked the idea of being called Mummy. I think it derives it's interest from the fact I can be so gentle and soft.

I'm sure there are other kinks I haven't messaged so if you are curious give me a message with what you're into and we'll see.

LIMITS :

- Mutilation

- Amputation

- Castration

**About You**

*Physical*

Age wise, I'm not fussed. I think my limit would probably be 60. Any older and you're ages with my parents!

I don't mind if you're skinny, or buff, or larger. As long as you're healthy in your weight that's fine with me!

I'm open to any race/ethnicity.

Tattoos are fine. Although none on the face.

*Vanillia*

Any occupation, political affiliation or religion is fine by me. (As long as you aren't racist, sexist, homophobic).

I'd prefer if you weren't in a relationship already as I can be very demanding and I like all the attention.

*Kink Wise*

The list above is my kinks so I'd prefer if you were into them or at least most of them.

If we do decide to pursue a dynamic, you'd need to buy some toys to use. Butt plugs for anal training. A dildo. Impact play implements. Perhaps a chasity cage.

I'd also require you to send me pictures of you completing your tasks and training.

**Wow, so you're still here?**

You've made it to the end of my never ending ad! Well done! So what do you need to do if you're interested? Well send me a message saying you've read my ad and tell me about yourself. I want to know about you! Tell me what you like kink wise, vanilla wise. Tell me your darkest fantasy. Tell me anything and everything! Also send me a pic of yourself. Preferably your face and your body.

Lastly, if you message, include the word *FEMDOM* so I know you've read my ad in full and you're not just spamming everyone. Otherwise you'll be ignored.

Thanks so much for reading and I hope to hear from you very soon.

Message me on Kik: goddesskil or Snapchat: kinky_mistres22