Bored alone at home. After you read my post we can have fun together xx, KIK me: 94tianalenov

Discussion in 'Kik Nudes' started by 94tianalenov, Jun 27, 2017.

1. 94tianalenov

94tianalenov Member

I want to thank you very much for taking your time to read my post and I will do my best to convince you that this was a great decision.

I will try to briefly show why I am here. First of all I want to emphasize that I am not trading photos. My financial situation is pretty bad at the moment and I cannot afford myself everything that I want. Therefore, I want to be clear and tell you that I am selling photos and videos. I am not one of those who would try to cheat on you with some fake photos or even give you less than you have paid for.

I want you to be aware that we are all human beings. You might have problems with your sex life, but on the other hand I want you to know that I will be here every time to talk to you or to give you any advice through a deep conversation when you have any other problem that bothers you.

At the end I have one simple request. What I want from you is that when you contact me, just confirm that you have read this post so I can know that you are serious about what I am offering to you.

Looking forward to our future conversation,

Tiana

my KIK account is: 94tianalenov

2. 94tianalenov

94tianalenov Member

Your angel is here, KIK me: 94tianalenov