[F4M] #Online - girl looking for a relationship with a subby boy

Discussion in 'Premium Snapchat Accounts' started by GoddessMooee, Nov 19, 2021.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

Hello everyone. About me, I'm a 30 years old female, located in New York . What I'm looking for is an attentive and active submissive. Active doesn't mean that you're ready to respond every minute of the day, just that you have to get on at the specific times we will discuss.

For a little more about what I'm looking for, I'm looking for a submissive who would preferably like little play. male and trans are welcome . I'm not looking for any specific kinks, as I can do with every kink out there except for scat and extreme painplay or hurting yourself. However, I really do enjoy denial, edging, ruined orgasms.

Before my requirements and expectations, I'll give you a list of what you can expect from me, and my promises. Feel free to point it out if I fail to fulfill any of this.

* Your safety will be our priority. When you're in little/sub-space, if I feel like anything is wrong at all, we will stop.

* I will never push you or even ask about something if it's a clear red line.

* Safewords can be used no matter what is going on. Playtime, punishments, or even when you're on your own doing daily tasks I wrote for you.

* We will have a conversation every time with you not in sub-space, about a new exercise or about an intense session, and talk about how we can improve it and avoid making it worse.

You can ask me for more and feel free to. These are just the basics. And here's what I expect from you.

* You will go by the rules, unless life just doesn't allow you to.

* If something bothers you, you will not keep it to yourself just to not disappoint me. I would feel proud to give you that sense of safety if you feel safe enough to talk to me about your problems.

* When we set up times, you have to make sure beforehand that you're available at the specific time we're setting up for %100, unless an emergency occurs.

* When an emergency occurs, or you're just going to have a busy day, take the time to message me if it doesn't require imminent attention. If it does, don't think about me at all, and take care of it.

* And just please have readable messages.

I will want a description of yourself. Please PM me, thanks for reading ….. you can Snapchat me mistressmoo2021 or kik goddesskil