[F4M/T] #Online 30 an actual Domme misses humiliating the perfect sub

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by Mommy_goddess, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Mommy_goddess

Mommy_goddess Member

Hello piggies, sissies and you small dicked losers.

I’m dipping my toes back into the game for a bit. I just miss humiliating pathetic subs.

What I’m looking for: a good little bitch boy to obey me.

I need to stretch my skills a bit (and your asshole). And to be honest, I have a lot pent up, so my next sub is REALLY going to have to get themselves in check. My patience for incompetence, not following rules, incomplete tasks and not following directions is LOW to NONE EXISTENT.

To be my sub, you must be able to compete with other subs to get that main spot.

I’m busy many hours of the day. So my sub needs to learn patience and wait until they are spoken to (which may not even be daily..what torture)

If you are a needy sub who cannot follow a schedule or contacts their mistresses whenever they please, I am not for you.

Remember, my time is valuable, not yours.

My sub is to worship the ground I walk on, the toilet I use, even down to the tissue I use to wipe my nose.

Are you that sub? Let’s see.

Comment down below and don’t forget to include your age,location & kinks. Then dm me

Also be 23+

However, subs get dropped for different reasons. If you want to be considered in the future my KIK username is onlymistress_56