Hi slutpuppy, do you need mommy to milk your hard cock. snap- catyyoda

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchat Usernames' started by Sadie945, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Sadie945

Sadie945 Member

After a few minutes she lift a little “you eat a mean pussy, I wish my clients were as good as you” and she lowered back on to my face. “now make me cum” she demanded as she pushed her pussy right into my face. I had no where to go. Her thick thighs were on either side of my head leaving me no ability to move as her body got more and more tense. I knew she was going to cum soon so I just kept licking. I started sucking on her clit and she went freakin wild. She ground her pussy deeper into my face. I wanted her to lighten up but I knew it was driving her wild so I kept going.
    She was starting to buck a bit when she suddenly stood up. “Whats going on, I thought you were about to cu…” I couldn’t even finish my sentence when she turned around and dropped her pussy back into my mouth but now she was able to take my cock in her mouth.

I was ready to cum just from eating her pussy and she knew it and left it alone. I continued to suck and lick her clit until she exploded on me. No scream, no moan, just an absolute rush of liquid out of her pussy and into my mouth, and all over my face. As she was panting she kept grinding her pussy into my face a bit more.

I was exhausted. She was exhausted. She left and slid forward a bit. “Did you like that sweetie?”

Yes, I replied. “Good, were just getting started” she said as she lowered her ass in to my face. “lick me” she demanded.