Hi spit cup, mommy wants to empty your balls again! snap- catyyoda

Discussion in 'Snapchat Sexting' started by Sadie945, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Sadie945

Sadie945 Member

I knew i was gonna give him a blowjob I was pretty good at them and i loved the feeling of controlling his orgasm. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the sofa and sat him in the middle. I stood up and took my top off and my bra, He shyly looked at my naked top half then away then back then up to my eyes It was such a thrill and i could tell i was dripping wet and briefly i thought about straddling him right then and there but I kinda decided to get to that later.

I kneeled down grabbed his gym shorts I tugged them down his cock sprung out and the first thing I noticed wasn't the size it was shaved. I loved it Adam always shaved his body hair due to his athletics course he said he though body hair was kind of gross with all the sweat. I instantly wondered what his ass looked like but again i was gonna show patience. His cock was about 7 inches nothing dramatic but it was thicker than the ones id seen.

Eve- that's one hell of a thick looking cock you have, i love that you shave that too.

Adam was struggling to look at me he was bright red in the face though

I gently blew air over his tip and his balls just to extend the time with him being out in the wind he let out a little moan and his brow furrowed and he leaned back slightly looking at the ceiling and anywhere but at me. I decided this was adorable but i knew he wanted to watch and to be honest the idea if him watching me while he was reluctant turned me on.

Eve- Adam?

Adam - Yeah…

Eve- I expect you to watch me do this ok? Keep your eyes on me as best you can ok…

Adam forced himself to look at me and even gave a imperceptible nod i loved that he was shy but obeying me so i slowly keeping my eye on his at first made my way to his balls i stuck out my tongue and started to flick the bigger of the two then the other i took one into my mouth and gave it a suckle. At this his eyes melted and he involuntarily moaned. I wondered what noises he would make if i went a little lower and licked his asshole but again I restrained myself. I moved to the base of his shaft and licked all the way up to his tip.

Eve- You like?

Adam - God yes

Eve- you want more?

Adam - please (I liked that)

Eve- you want me to suck on it?

Adam- Yes…. m..m...istress (the last bit was said under his breath but i caught it)