I guarantee 2 things. 1 I'm real, 2 I will sell you the best nudes.

Discussion in 'Kik Girls' started by tasteetory, Jan 18, 2019.

1. tasteetory

tasteetory Member

Hey everyone my name is Tory! I hope you're having a wonderful day(or night if youre in a different time zone). If you are looking for the hottest nude pictures, videos, custom pics/vids, sexting, premium snap. or live videochats then you came to the best source possible. I'm 19 years old, white/Cuban with dark maroon hair, and I have a sexy hourglass figure that my clients go crazy for;) My boobs are perfectly symmetrical and perky. My waist is Slim and my ass is fat and I think it was meant to be shown off as well as grabbed/spanked. If you think I'm fake and this is too good to be true then I can prove I'm real with a live photo so you can see I'm the same girl that's in my profile pic. 18+ ONLY, NO MEET UPS, NO TRADING, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. I don't just sell my nudes because I'm a spoiled bitch that's money hungry, I also just love showing off my body because it makes me feel sexy. My best clients get special treatment and I'm very generous to them and you could be one of those clients too! Contact me on KIK or SNAPCHAT if you're interested, I'm looking forward to hearing from you, I love meeting new faces. So hmu asap if you're horny so I can help you cum. My username is the same for KIK and SNAP: tasteetory