22 [F4A] Naughty Brunette looking for Kinky Snap Fun. SC:LovelyLexis99

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchat Usernames' started by LovelyLexis99, Nov 1, 2018.

1. LovelyLexis99

LovelyLexis99 New Member

Im spooning innocently in bed with you while you whisper dirty secrets in my ear. you start to drive me insane so i flip over and look into your eyes. i grab the back of your neck and pull your ear closer as i lick it up and down and softly bite you. i slide my right hand on your lower back and push your delicious hard member towards me while we make out. i separate our lips as i begin to breathe heavily. i quickly roll on you and straddle you. i slide under your t shirt and smoothly roll it over your head taking it off completely. as i begin to rub our clothed parts together you slightly moan. i lean over and gently kiss down your body until i reach your athletic shorts. i put my hands in from the top and slide both layers completely off your long legs. i quickly rip off my clothes and begin to kiss up your body. i stop at your throbbing member and slowly lick up and down on your head as i rub your balls with my left hand. you slightly moan again as i put my soft velvety lips around your head and begin sucking you up and down increasing in speed. i suck until your legs begin to shake and crawl up your body as i move your thick and hard dick at my entrance. i look into your eyes and quickly begin to ride you up and down. when i see your eyes roll to the back of your head i begin rocking my hips in all directions as i drive you crazy.

Attached Files: