24 [F4M] #NY Domme looking for her sub

Discussion in 'Snapchat Nudes' started by Jane9123, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Jane9123

Jane9123 New Member

Mistress
    I am going to be as specific as I can on what I’m looking for.

If there is no real connection between us, nothing further is going to happen. I am Sapiosexual, and want/need intelligent conversation. If you win over my mind, you win over the rest of me.

I want total submission to me. If you are interested in other relationships too, we can discuss that.

I will have control of your cock, and I will want you to wear a cock cage. How often will be up to me.

Sissification - I love a man in panties and lingerie. I find it extremely sexy. I am not into degrading a man for wearing anything feminine. I do like a man who feels girlie/sissy when he’s wearing anything feminine. You will be wearing girlie things for me a lot.

I will want to peg you. I do have the dildos and harness to do it. There will also be use of anal plugs, anal hooks, and just all around a lot of anal play. [if that is your limit I understand]

I want someone who enjoys being tied up. I have restraints and blindfolds and I will use them.

I do have a sadistic side, so I will cause you some pain. Spankings, croppings, floggings, etc… This could be for my fun or punishment. Time will tell which it will be.

Your pleasure is mine to control. Be prepared to be teased, denied and to have many ruined orgasms. You may be let out of your cage, but that in no way means you’ll be enjoying yourself.

We will be texting daily. You will be assigned tasks on a daily basis and be expected to complete them.

Let me make this very clear. I am not your Mistress just because I’m talking to you. We will have come to an agreement before i will have you start calling me that. I am also not here to help you to get off because you’re horny and I’m actually talking to you. Pleasing me should be your main concern when I’m your Mistress.

*I am not into scat, blood, or knives/needles.

I am more of a gentle Domme with a sadistic side, than one who wants to degrade or humiliate you.

kik jane9123
    Snap jane_ave23

Attached Files: