30 [F4M] #online mommy looking for her good little boy

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchat Usernames' started by Goddess Morgan6, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Goddess Morgan6

Goddess Morgan6 New Member

Hello my sweet little boy, mommy has been waiting for you!

A little about me - I'm 30 from NY. I love reading and MCU. My favorite character is The Winter Soldier ;) I also love music, spending time with my family and friends, long walks and meditation.

I'm looking for a long term, online for the time being and something irl if our connection grows in the future. Preferably you're 20-56 and do own toys or you're willing to get some asap. Besides that you're attentive, obedient, patient and want to make your mommy happy as she wants to make you too. I like clingy boys who are not afraid to text me whenever they are free, and want to make mommy proud of them. When mommy is happy she makes sure her little boy is happy, but when mommy is angry you should expect punishment for bad behavior.

Kinks - anal play, chastity, orgasm control and denial, sissy, joi, collar and leash, edging, public play, throat training, etc.

I want us to be able to talk about anything, as communication is a very important step. I don't want someone strictly for the sexual part. Be a good boy and make mommy happy.

If you are interested feel free to message me with your name, age, location and few words about yourself.

Mommy xx message me on kik: goddesskil