30 [F4M] #online Self-improvement Domme

Discussion in 'Kik Usernames | Dirty Kik Usernames' started by Goddess_Morgan0, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Goddess_Morgan0

Goddess_Morgan0 Member

I arouse and channel your sexual energy into meaningful self-improvement. Orgasm is a reward you must earn through working at the non-sexual tasks I assign you. Your carnal desire, if allowed to, merely becomes an addiction to pleasure with no purpose, like a drug. You need purpose. I will help you discover who you want to be, and then guide you toward that goal.

I’m a tall, sharp-witted professional with an easy laugh and very dominant personality. On the flip side, I’m nurturing and accepting, believing that everyone should be treated with kindness until they give me a reason not to. Other juicy factoids about me:

I respond to 100% of messages that respect and follow my directions.. You do not have to be beautiful, strong, or charming. You only need to be willing to give your absolute best to follow my directions passionately.

Kinks - worship, edging, joi, face sitting, light bondage, feminization, pet play, light spanking, pegging, orgasm denial/control

Limits: scat, bodily fluids, extreme degradation, anything permanent, diapers, raceplay

# Directions for applying to be my submissive:

* I don't want anything else in your message except for the answer to these questions, and the key word(s). If you have any questions, wait until you are given permission to ask them. Do not ask them in your application message

* Always address me as Mistress or Ma’am in every message. It is a term of one who deserves your respect based on their skill level in an art. , not goddess, not queen, , not mommy (exceptions *may* be made if this is your kink). Mistress or ma’am . Every message.

* Provide your age, preferred pronouns, and country

* **Question 2**: List your most important kinks (nomore than three) and a brief description of why they turn you on

* Make me a promise that you will obey any reasonable command to the best of your ability,and also Thank me for my time, and insert the key word: *spirit*

If you follow directions, I will respond. Message me on the following platform Snapchat: kinky_mistres22 or Kik goddesskil. To get fast reply I would prefer Snapchat