30 [F4M] #Online #Texas Looking for submissive slaves who enjoy helping me get off.

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchat Usernames' started by Roxy Raye Godwin, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Roxy Raye Godwin

Roxy Raye Godwin Member

Hello all, my name is Raye. I am a domme out of the Texas but due to obvious/current circumstances I would like to start online. Fortunately, this means that I am open to anyone (probably just the US and Canada due to time zones etc. but feel free to try anyway though) serving me. I enjoy being just the right amount of torture/dominance each of my sub requires to explore who they truly are. Sometimes I am extremely cruel other times I just like messing with tiny bits of them to make them doubt who they are. When you're vulnerable and naked it really turns me on and the more I can do it the hornier I am. Other than that, personally I do enjoy some JOI, TPE (with the appropriate sub etc), Orgasm control (especially with remote toys), and other forms of humiliation. I dislike bathroom, illegal, findom and anything which just seems absurd even sexually. If you would like to know more reach out to me and please list these things.

1. ASL

2. Kinks

3. Limits

4. Something interesting about you

5. Toys

6. Why you think you would be a good fit.

Please reach out if you would love to serve me (Chat > IM but it doesn't matter)

PS. Size of any part of you’re body doesn’t matter (girls this goes for you to) I’m here to dominate you not be impressed by how small/big your dick/boobs are.

Snapchat: mistress_roxy30
    Kik: Raye334