30 [F4M] seeking for a submissive slave to own

Discussion in 'Kik Usernames | Dirty Kik Usernames' started by GoddessMooee, Dec 6, 2021.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

Hi!!

It’s been a while since I last dominated someone and I missed it. I made posts but really hard to find one that I think fits what we mutually want so…

Anyway, most I talked to turned out to be… self-conceited and uncaring. Really led me on. I stopped thereafter but now, I’m trying to look for one again.

I would also want someone within my area [Long distance is not a deal breaker] and long-term with potential to meet up. Hence, /USA/Europe/UK is preferred. I’m still open to others though, but not my preference.

I’m looking for someone who will let me control him while we have both nsfw and sfw conversations. I’m more into gentle femdom too and willing to explore on some areas of femdom. More info about me is shown from my other posts - if interested, you can check that out as this would mostly be femdom-specific.

I wish to focus on rapport and relationship instead of centering it to nsfw talks.

Kinks:

- Orgasm control

- Orgasm denial

- Ruined orgasm

- JOI

- Forced bi (irl)

- Shower

- Sensual touch

- Teasing

- Other tasks you want to explore

> I’d want all those kinks above to be aligned. Otherwise, it’d waste our time.

May explore:

- Anal

- Light cbt

- Chastity

Limits:

- Brats

- Scat

- Piss/shit or toilet play

What you need to do:

- Use “FEMDOM” as a subject

- Tell me your details: age, country, kinks, limits, other relevant info about yourself. What you like about my posts and what intrigued you?

Preferences:

- Body build: Slim fit, but not required.

you could message Snapchat: mistressmoo2021 or kik: goddesskil also on WhatsApp +1 317 697 241