Bdsm Femdom

Discussion in 'Dirty Snapchat Usernames' started by Roxy Raye Godwin, Jan 21, 2022.

?

Are your ready to serve me?

Poll closed May 1, 2022.
  1. 100

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 100

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Roxy Raye Godwin

Roxy Raye Godwin Member

Looking for a sub/pet to use and fulfill their depraved desires

I'm searching for a submissive that will deeply prioritize their devotion to me over their base whims and desires. I enjoy control over all else, and will have the final say in all matters I deem important. I'd prefer a long term relationship, for him to be patient, reliable, respectful, thoughtful, humble, and maintain unwavering loyalty to me. Another preference I have, is for him to be an introvert. And to be more than satisfied with my company for not only sexual, but even platonic needs. Kinky wise, I love to give multiple orgasms to men, JOI, edging, teasing, chastity, CBT and all sorts of penis stimulation play. Sometimes, I like a man who loves to take risks and can do some public play for me. A guy that is willing to show me his manhood and allows me to play with it. Of course, reciprocally, he can play with my gift of flesh too once your worthy enough to be my sub. I'm a Lady who loves wearing my strapon during sessions and that's my favorite session to give to my obedient sub.. Please only contact me if you’re looking for something Long Term and Regular, I do not wish to be messed around by anyone, and I will do the same in kind.

My Snapchat is Mistress_Roxy30
    Kik: Raye336

Attached Files: