F4M] DOMINANT GODDESS SEEKING FOR A SUBMISSIVE ONLINE

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by Roxy Jennifer Raye, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Roxy Jennifer Raye

Roxy Jennifer Raye Member

I'm a young dominant woman looking for a submissive or slave to call my own, to please my needs and be rewarded if they were good, if they displeased me - they will be punished, no exceptions.

I’m a firm domme, you follow my rules and orders and I will reward you. You disobey me and you will be punished.

A bit about me as a domme:

- I don’t care what gender or sexuality you are, if we have a connection that doesn’t matter to me.

- I might be firm with my rules and orders, but I am still understanding. If you are my submissive I will care for you, listen to your troubles and be there for you.

- I strive to never be unfair or unjust towards my submissives and my decisions regarding them.

- I will do everything in my power as your Domme to put you at ease and to help you be the best version of yourself.

I love denying my submissives orgasms, tying them up and marking them. (not permanently, mostly hickeys— I love showing everyone what is mine.) I love to overstimulate my submissives sometimes. I love using gags, restraints, blindfolds and toys on my submissives. — of course, i love doing much more than just this, this is only to name a few.

I love impact play and sensual play— and many more.

I’m currently just looking for an online/LDR submissive or slave, as I’m a busy woman. But with the potential of meeting up when we both feel comfortable and feel a connection.

There is more to say, but the rest I’ll leave for those truly interested in getting to know me.so get back to me on

Snapchat: mistress_roxy30

Kik: Raye334