Femdom

Discussion in 'Snapchat Sexting' started by Roxy Raye Godwin, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Roxy Raye Godwin

Roxy Raye Godwin Member

Hello! I joined this site looking for a submissive man. I want a submissive who enjoys being a slut for his mistress. I enjoy a submissive who loves to be pegged/have anal play, I love a submissive who makes sure his mistress daily needs are taking care of. Who follows the rules. A submissive who will give himself to me whole heartedly. If you never been pegged before but always dreamed of it. I will guide you into the light. If you've never been put on a allowance, I don't care if you did work for it, we will have to adjust. I will expect you to do cam2cam with me everyday. You have to be orally fun. And you have to have good knees, because when we cam2cam that's where I always expect you to be. Must eat healthy and accept my critiques to do better in your everyday life. I want us to have a meaningful relationship. Online we will start, but eventually I will want you here by my side and at your knees. Even if it is a monthly, weekly visit that you have to make time for. Be open to toys, and we will start a savings to add on more and more to our collection. Chastity cages are a must. Message me, Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. And before you contact me. The one word that should be removed from your vocabulary for me is "No

Snapchat: mistress_roxy30