Fit 16 Year Old With A Huge Bubble Butt!

Discussion in 'Gay Snapchat' started by Aaron Heartfellia, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Aaron Heartfellia

Aaron Heartfellia Member

I’m in The USA Pennsylvania.

Hi there! My name is Aaron, and my Snapchat username is, “aheartfellia”

I’m a 16 year old, and I’m looking to have some fun. I have a Huge Bubble Butt, and it’s all yours. I’m looking to have some fun on here. I’ll send you videos, and pictures of my ass in however position you want it in, and what you want me to do with my ass. And I’ll send you dick picture too. I’m always down to be in a group chat, and video chat. I prefer my ass over my dick any day, but my dick is 7 inches. I’m always undressed, so hit me up guys. I’m also looking for people in my area as well. If your close to me, we can meet up, and have sex. Oh, and I’m a virgin, so this should get interesting Daddies. I don’t want to be the only one sending nudes and videos. When I send, please send me some stuff too, or it won’t work out. If you want an hour or long video, it’s gonna cost ya. In the hour long videos, I’ll show you me putting big things in my ass, and hopefully someone fucking me. And, I’ll show you my face.

That’s pretty much it. I said a lot huh? Well, it’s all gonna be worth it! So, add me at aheartfellia you guys!❤️

Attached Files: