Pro dome seeking for a submissive slave to own

Discussion in 'Kik Girls' started by GoddessMooee, Dec 20, 2021.

1. GoddessMooee

GoddessMooee Member

From the inside out, I am a Goddess.

To me, it’s not just kink or role-play, I genuinely believe it. Everything about me, from my feminine grace, to my alluring energy and cadence, the way Icarry myself and how I assert my dominance; Everything about me radiates Goddess energy..

In addition to this default of mine, I also naturally embody the “Mommy” role. Being kind and nurturing, mixed with being assertive and authoritative, + loving innocent/youthful/nerdy cute boys, I fucking love this dynamic. I might love this dynamic most actually.

Lastly, I’m passionately a Mistress as well. Don’t even get me started on humiliation, degradation, bondage, CBT, punishments, pegging, smothering/trampling, slapping etc..

Shamelessly sadistic, with some sensuality here and there for balance.

Psychological Kinks: Verbal Worship, Humiliation, Degradation, SPH.

Gentle Fem Dom Kinks: Light bondage, Feminization, Anal play/Pegging, Smothering, Edging, Denial, Milking, Collar & Leash, Breastfeeding.

Physical Kinks: Body Worship, Body Writing, Feet Worship, Impact Play, Bondage, CBT, Anal play/Pegging, Face Fucking/ Gagging, Smothering, Trampling, Domestic Servitude/ Tasks, Edging, Denial, Milking, Sensory Deprivation, Leg Scissors ( Thigh Suffocation ), Collar & Leash, Chastity, Slave training, Golden Showers.

Favorite Concepts: Mommy & little boy, Goddess & slave/peasant, Mistress & little boy/slave/pet/toy/object, Mommy/Goddess/Mistress & Domestic slave.

So as you can see, I like to have fun!

The ideal sub for me would have as many similar kinks as I do, preferably in his 20’s ( not against 18-19 / early 30’s, just preference! ),

respectful, mature, and genuinely love BDSM & Fem Dom as much as I do. if you’re strictly a Dom, don’t bother, I’m only interested in sub men )

Ready to inquire? All I ask is two things:

1.Introduce yourself with your name, age, physical/facial features & any other fun facts that you’d like to share. ( Extra points if you share photos! )

2.Enlighten me with your ultimate submissive fantasy; If I gave you a chance to fully prove your submission & devotion, how would you please me? Details please..
    Use femdom as the topic so I know you read my post
    You can get back to me on Snapchat:mistressmoo2021 or kik:goddesskil