seeking a slave/ sissy housemaid

Discussion in 'Snapchat Girls' started by Roxy Jennifer Raye, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Roxy Jennifer Raye

Roxy Jennifer Raye Member

I am seeking a slave/ sissy housemaid who is ready to please his Mistress. I'll just throw this upfront, I am new to this online relationship, I am not into the online d/s relationship and looking for in person.

I am a more nurturing and caring domme, who also has no problem humiliating the fuck out of you, if that's what you're into. Connection and compatibility is extremely important to me so I'd like to take the time to get to know you first and see where it takes us. Naturally, I am a compassionate soul and pretty chill and easy to get along with. I'd like to be the assertive domme who can fulfill your slave/ housemaid fantasies, at the same time outside of role play, a compassionate friend who you can feel safe with.

If this has caught your interest and you reside in the area, please shoot me a chat message and tell me what you're also looking for. please don't automatically assume the d/s role off the bat. JUST BE YOURSELF. We're human, and I just want to get to know who you are first.

Snapchat: mistress_roxy30
    Kik: raye334